Sunday, February 19, 2006

Quick Notes - Feb 2006

I know… I know…

It’s been over a week since my last post. I’m a slacker. However, I don’t want to be one of those people who starts a Blog and then lets it sit with no update for weeks or months at a time. So, with that in mind I have a few quick notes to share while I get the next big post ready.

Note #1: I’ve completed the breakdowns on a new six page Last Paladin story and have handed it over to Mahmud so he can work his magic and bring it to life. This story will take place shortly after the Fist of Justice/Last Paladin crossover. In this quick six I’ll be giving readers a quick glimpse at a few new characters I hope to introduce into the Last Paladin’s universe in the future. This will also serve as a starting point for several big adventures for our here. More info soon…

Note #2: I’ll be attending the Pittsburgh Comic Con in late April for the third year in a row. For those of you that have never been, it’s a great three day show with some amazing guests. You can get more info by checking out their website here: http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/

That’s all for now. Keep watching for more soon…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home