Friday, March 10, 2006

Back to Back Paladin?

It might happen.

The original plan was to keep the Last Paladin going as a back up for Fist of Justice. Quick six and eight page adventures that would continue his saga and keep the character out there. While I would love the Paladin to take the spotlight I had no problem work stories in short bursts so Mahmud and I could keep him going.

However...

Now it seems Ed is planning something special for the 5th Anniversary issue of Digital Webbing Presents and that may just include another full length Last Paladin story not two months after the Fist of Justice crossover in DWP #31. Two feature stories in two months... too cool.

More info right here as it becomes available.

5 Comments:

At March 10, 2006, Blogger Unknown said...

You pimp. Hey, I never see Mahmud post up in this blog. Don't you know everyone just wants to read stuff from artists?

 
At March 11, 2006, Blogger Ian Ascher said...

I try...

Mahmud has free reign over here to post what he wants, when he wants. He just needs to get off his duff and do it.

I know it's an up-hill battle to get people to read a Blog (go figure) which is why I keep posting the pretty pictures every now and again.

 
At March 14, 2006, Blogger Jason Copland said...

Yeah, artists are way more interesting than writers! ;)

 
At March 14, 2006, Blogger Ian Ascher said...

That may be why we seem to be the only three reading this Blog.

Ha!

 
At March 21, 2006, Blogger Mahmud A. Asrar said...

I read this blog too!

So... you say I'm interesting huh? You guys know your pick up lines! Haha!

Seriously tough, I'll try to be active on this blog too but I can't spare the time nowadays. I barely do stuff for my own blog and website.

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home