Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Pittsburgh Comic Con Around the Corner

Yup, I've quickly fallen into the ranks of the millions that have Blogs and then loose track of how long it's been since I've updated it. I've had a lot going on, mostly with family and work but things are back on track so here I am.

So, just to make sure I keep things going I wanted to remind everyone who passes by my little space here that I'll be at the Pittsburgh Comic Con on April 21, 22, and 23. I'll be seated in the heart of the small press area and I'm lucky enough to be sharing table space with former Green Lantern and Justice League artist Darryl Banks.

Also keep an eye out for Mike Imboden, co-creator of the Fist of Justice. Both of us will have some preview material for the upcoming crossover in Digital Webbing Presents #31 this September. Ken Haeser and Buz Hasson, the creative team behind Eyes of Asia and their new series The Corpse will also be there. Ken has asked me to write an issue of their new horror title which I'm finishing up this weekend.

If you've never been to this show try and make it. It's not a biz crazy bash like some of the Wizard shows but it's good family fun with a great guest list and great atmosphere. You'll be glad you came.

http://www.pittsburghcomicon.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home