Monday, May 08, 2006

Last Paladin Action Figures?

I know... I know...

Lots of stuff going on in my life but sadly, none of it has been Paladin related these past several weeks so I've become remiss in updating the ol' Blogster. That changes today...

I don't want to say too much right now because nothing is in any way final at this time but I have been approached and asked if I would be interested in seeing the Last Paladin as an action figure. My answer?

HELL YES!

It will probably be a couple of weeks before I know how close this will come to being reality but as soon as I know either way I'll let everyone here know the whole story.

As for the future of Paladin comics, The Paladin/Fist of Justice crossover script is in the hands of Mighty Mike Imboden to dialogue before I go in and tweak anything (if needed). The art is all complete and in the hands of publisher Ed Dukeshire to get to a colorist. The whole package should be in the July Diamond Previews catalog for a September release. Mahmud is also getting ready to draw another script or two as soon as his hectic schedule (and his new wife) allows him to.

As always... stay tuned for more info...

3 Comments:

At May 12, 2006, Blogger Mahmud A. Asrar said...

That's great news man! Yeah!

 
At May 17, 2006, Blogger Ian Ascher said...

It'll be several weeks at least until I know what the deal is but here's to keeping my fingers crossed.

 
At June 14, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Awe KID!
This sounds hot! I'm lookinf forward to it too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home