Saturday, June 24, 2006

Visions of the Last Paladin


A great pin up of the Last Paladin done by my good friend EJ Morges.

I found EJ 's artwork on line years ago and have stayed in contact with him throughout the years. We've always wanted to work on some stuff together but the time and the situations were never quite right. Now EJ is back and he's really making a strong push to get some stuff done in the world of comics. He has an uncanny skill for drawing those men in tights and his women... DAMN! His women are just amazing.

Right now we're working on a few things including a concept of mine called Agent Gemini and a few of his including one called Sisters of the Seasons and possibly a character of his called Victory. There's also the chance EJ may step in for Mahmud on a Last Paladin short in the near future due to his ever increasing workload. More info on all these projects as they become more solid.

I put a link to his own Press Oblivion Blog off to the side there will all my other must see links. Take a look, leave EJ a note, let him know I sent ya, and enjoy.

Till next time...Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At June 24, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks for the hay howya doin' here Ian, I really appreciate it.

 
At June 25, 2006, Blogger Ian Ascher said...

My pleasure man. You've had some praise coming to you for a long time. I need to get off my ass and do a little more on this site and start posting on yours more often as well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home