Saturday, July 01, 2006

FIRST LOOK: AGENT GEMINI




This is one of the projects I'm currently working on with artist EJ Morges.

Agent Gemini is a quirky sci-fi, action, adventure, monster, hero type story with a little bit of drama and romance thrown in for good measure. At least I hope it is once I'm done with it.

The female is Sentinal Susan Corbin. Her job is to keep an eye on the gentleman to her right, Agent William Marcus, when he's in the field. Set in the near future, the two of them are unofficial "Men in Black" (for lack of a better description) in the employee of a secret group known only as The Lab.

I really have to give EJ some amazing credit here. He took the ideas behind these two characters and didn't just kick them into high gear but put everything into serious overdrive.

Their story gets a lot more complicated as things begin to roll. EJ is hard at work on an eight page script we both hope does a very good job of introducing these characters and their world. Once finished we'll pitch it around to various places and see how well it does. Worst case scenario we'll self-publish it. Either way, keep checking back here for updates.

2 Comments:

At July 03, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks for posting the stuff here, it's an honor to be a part of your creative stable.

I actually redrew Corbin's face on that drawing so if you're interested I'll place a link here after I re-scan it.

Looks like I'm having "big-head" issues with Markus but I'm very pleased with that drawing.

Thanks again,
EJ

 
At July 04, 2006, Blogger Ian Ascher said...

My pleasure.... the designs look great and you really dont need to tweek either one in my opinion. Cant wait to see more.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home