Monday, July 31, 2006

So Where's the Update...?

It's been an odd past 11 days for me...

Right after the last post I went to Pittsburgh to work at the Teen, Collegiate, and Masters Bodybuilding show. While most of my comic book brothers and sisters were in San Diego for the largest show of the year, I was in the Steel City tanning and oiling women at a fitness and bodybuilding show. Not too many people feel for me when I tell them I was whipped after working that weekend but I swear to you all, there is a line between fantasy and nightmare when it comes to oiling up about 60 fitness models and believe me... I crossed it. I owe my sanity to two women; Grace Grimes and Charis Nawrocki. They managed to help me keep what little I have left. Thanks girls.

It took me nearly the entire week back to recover physically and mentally. Along the way I got word that Mahmud is back at work on The Last Paladin after his stint illustrating 300 Avengers trading cards. The Wicked Angel project will, for the time being, remain a back up in Digital Webbing Presents #31 but things are in play that will continue it outside of DWP in 2007. I also still have projects in the works with guys like Uko Smith which will begin as soon as he gets back from Chicago and both Dan Campos and EJ Morges as soon as I can find the lock to chain them to their drafting tables .

So everything is still good despite not having any groovy art or fantastic news this week. Just keep watching. I hope to have more of both soon.

3 Comments:

At August 01, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

I'm not sure if yo meant wiped? in the statement about how you were feeling after the show, Whipped brings so many other images to mind when in the context of oiling hot Fitness contestants! HA!

Post pictures dammit!

 
At August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You poor, poor baby. Oiling up a bevy of beauties all weekend long and we're supposed to feel sorry for ya?

HA!

Hang in there, bruddha the chickens are coming home to roost.

Oh, and there isn't a lock made that can hold me...

 
At February 07, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info http://www.pamela-anderson-nude-3.info/pamela-anderson-aposs-sex-tape.html Big greasy boobs Pharma online vicodin pharmazy download video pamela anderson 3gp Jack web cams Discount priced portable dvd players Fat obese pussy Georgia power engineer jobs site http://www.cellulite-95.info arizona keno rules of play

 

Post a Comment

<< Home