Thursday, August 24, 2006

Amber DeLuca by EJ Morges




Two posts in one day? Wow....

At the show I worked in August I got to meet a lot of cool folks. One of them was model and bodybuilder Amber DeLuca. A full blooded Omaha Indian, Amber is as stunning in person as she is in her photos.

We got the chance to chat for a bit backstage and my buddy EJ Morges worked up this sketch of Amber which may serve as the start of a comic book related project. At this time everything is still in the talk stage but we hope to get everything cooking soon.

Stay tuned for more info...

1 Comments:

At September 03, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks for the post man,

I hasd actually forgotten about this drawing. There's sooo much going on that I lose track of things more easily than I'd like too.

You mentioned that Amber liked the drawing and that's very cool.

Noce photo of her too.
EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home