Thursday, August 24, 2006

The Dynamic Duo


The Comic Book business has been slow and I haven't updated this thing in almost two weeks so to kick myself out of my little funk I present to you the Dynamic Duo of Grace Grimes (Codename: Wicked Angel for you Paladin Post followers) and Charis Nawrocki.

If I didn't know these two better I would say Charis was ready to slice Grace in half with that clip board she's holding. Just look at that face kids. That's the face of someone ready to lay down a whoopin on someone's sun happy ass kids.

So angry Charis....... so angry.

If anyone ever thought spending a weekend with two beautiful women would be a dream come true... let me hip you to something... these two are crazy. Oh, and I get to do it again in about three weeks.

Pray for me...

1 Comments:

At September 03, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Nice!

And you get to do it again in 3 weeks!
awesome!
EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home