Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Commissions by EJ Morges

By now if you're a follower of my Blog you know who artist EJ Morges is. If not you need to. He's a hell of an artist and he does amazing pin-ups.

As of right now he's taking commissions for a short time. You can bounce to his own Blog by clicking the link I have off to the right for more details. His prices are very affordable too.

This bad boy pictured here of Wonder Woman, Hulk, and She-Hulk is only $45!!! Someone better buy this before I break down and do it myself. Then you'll all be sorry you didn't jump on the ball when I told ya to.

3 Comments:

At August 05, 2006, Blogger Jason Copland said...

His foreshortening is excellent! Great image.

 
At August 05, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, EJ is the bomb. His work is detailed and kinetic.

Now I'm going to have to go scrouge around my wife's wallet for some spendable cash.

Hope she put that rolling pin back...

 
At August 06, 2006, Blogger EJ Morges said...

Thanks guys, that's really kind of you to say. It means a lot to me that a couple of talented guys like you would take the time to say so.

Thanks,
EJ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home